what I did today
Today I firstly planed that i will complete the atomic unit of the physics, which contain two chapter one is atoms and second one is nuclei, and afterwards I will practice math's but when I am typing it it is currently 11 : 50 pm ,
And I just finished the half lecture of nuclei (after completing the atoms wala chapter ) which is very very simple , and I also listen to a katha(a lecture based upon on religious note ) for around half an hour, so now I am thinking where my time got wasted and how can I improve it ,
so yes i found it from tomorrow onwards I will try to cut out those things ,
(Punjabi)te ajj papa and mama gai c nanke, chandan huna de ghar sukhmani sahib da bhoog c, te jiss karan ghar te kaam kaaj saare ma kete,
AND TODAY I STUDY AROUND 3:30 TO 4 :00 HRS WHICH IS QUITE GOOD NOT TOO GOOD
TO DO LIST FOR TOMORROW
tomorrow I will complete the nuclei chapter and practice maths atleast for 3 hours,
so now I am going to make schedule for tomorrow,
1.wake up at 7:00 am
2.listen morning affermation
3.MY MOST IMPORTANT GOAL IS TO STUDY AT LEAST 3 HOUR BEFORE TIME REACHES 12:00 pm
4.in those 3 hors i will study only math's .
5.minimum 7 hr study after 12:00 pm.
then have fun, type again and again
byyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!